Kristin F. Munkittrick
Kristin F. Munkittrick focuses her practice on probate/estate planning, business litigation, and family law. Kristin has been an Associate Attorney with Hammock Law Firm, PLLC since becoming licensed.
Kristin earned her BA in Government and Sociology from the University of Texas at Austin and her JD from South Texas College of Law. While in law school, Kristin participated in the Student Bar Association Mentor Program and worked in the Randall O. Sorrels Civil Practice Clinics.
- Business Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiff and Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Probate/Estate Planning
- JD, South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas, 2015
- BA, University of Texas at Austin, 2010
- State of Texas, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Galveston County Bar Association
- Galveston County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar College
State Bar Section Memberships
- LGBT Law
- Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law
Hammock Law Firm: Houston, Texas; League City, Webster, Galveston, Hitchcock, Pearland, Texas City, Friendswood, La Marque, Dickinson, Santa Fe; Galveston County, Harris County; Texas; Clear Lake.